moderated Re: Web-only group #suggestion

Jim Higgins

Received from J_Catlady at 9/30/2018 10:42 PM UTC:

It's unclear whom you're quoting.

Yeah... the Groups.io method of quoting involves simply indenting, which doesn't survive in a reply that isn't sent in HTML format... and I forgot to add an extra quote mark in front of your contribution. Mea culpa.

I am strongly in favor of the anonymous group concept, however it's implemented.

Perhaps you would comment on my alternate approach to implementation then? It doesn't disenfranchise via email subscribers as your approach does.

Jim H