moderated Re: Direct Add in a Subgroup

Mark,

I wrote:
2) A bulk Direct-Add ability. Rather than checking hundreds of boxes
(and double-checking that I got just the right ones) it would be
easier for me to copy a column of email addresses from excel to
identify the members who signed up for the additional activity
represented by the subgroup.
Never mind.

It turns out I can do this with Direct Add on the primary group. I get an error for each member who's already in the primary group, but they do get added to the subgroup checkmarked on the Direct Add page.

And as a bonus, from my point of view, they don't get the "You've been added", presumably because of the error on the primary group add.

But I as moderator still get the notification:
"New Subscriber To subgroup@example.groups.io"

Perfect!

Shal