moderated Re: Photo search and clean up of the photos pages

It is, however, a slight PITA if you're on a mission to clean up the photos pages. You can conveniently delete only one photo at a time...

On Sat, Sep 29, 2018 at 8:12 AM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
On Sat, Sep 29, 2018 at 07:41 AM, Drew wrote:
You need to refresh the page after each delete.
That's what I was thinking. I guess this is considered ok and I won't send Mark the example since it's reproducible. Thanks.