moderated Re: Photo search and clean up of the photos pages

Drew

It has been that way for awhile. You need to refresh the page after each delete. Then when you click on an image it will show the correct one.

Drew

On 09/29/18 00:04, J_Catlady wrote:
Something is off. After deleting a photo, the thumbnails (I guess you could call them that) don't seem to adjust. You click on an image and it produces a completely different photo from the thumbnail image.