moderated Re: Web-only group #suggestion

On Fri, Sep 28, 2018 at 05:02 PM, Shal Farley wrote:
I don't think it is necessary to muck about with the Subscription settings
The advantage of doing it via subscription settings is that you could also give control over other subscription options - e.g. display name, which has already been requested, and possibly others if desired. The "disadvantage" (not a disadvantage from my point of view) is that it would create a truly web-only group, with no emails, except possibly special notices.