moderated Re: Web-only group #suggestion

Jim Higgins

Received from J_Catlady at 9/28/2018 04:58 PM UTC:

All apologies. I read too fast and, as I've indicated, missed the crucial word "not." I did send my message first, as you can see by the list order.

Oh gimme a break! Being first by 35 seconds when you were wrong to begin with doesn't seem like something to emphasize at this point.

But I understand you had not seen it yet because you were responding to the emails as you received them.

Well... that's pretty much what anyone does, isn't it? You check for email, read all (esp when there are several on the same topic), then respond. What's the point?

I swear on a stack of bibles to read more carefully in the future. Not that I'm religious.

It was truly frustrating to watch you torpedo my earlier (week or so ago) suggestion based on your incorrect reading of it and then resist all of many attempts by me to correct your understanding. So I sincerely hope you keep that promise to read more carefully.

Thank you for recognizing a problem and taking steps to correct it.

Jim H