moderated Re: Web-only group #suggestion

The idea is not to even send the emails. The emails are what give people access to other members’ email addresses.

As for whether any aspects of the group are public or restricted, those would remain as separate options and not conflict with this.

On Sep 27, 2018, at 10:19 AM, Tom H <ve3meo@...> wrote:

I endorse that suggestion. The disappearing Wikispaces operated similarly. Posts were distributed by email but replies had to be via the website interface. That eliminates a lot of email signature bloat and lazy quoting.

Couple that with making the website publicly visible (images...) and I would have been more strongly tempted to migrate my Wikispaces site to groups.io. Instead, I'm off to WordPress.