moderated Re: web-based questionnaire for restricted groups a pressing issue #suggestion

Marina

On Tue, Jun 26, 2018 at 10:26 PM, Nick Schweitzer wrote:

It would be helpful in our
group to have more information about a potential member besides their email
address, and a questionnaire (or even a text box) would go a long way to help
us in moderating new users!
I know that this feature is on Trello and I know that Mark has loads of different requests, but I am really looking forward to see it implemented. My moderators and I spend quite a bit of time soliciting prospective members to introduce themselves (as required by the Pending Member message).

Thanks,
Marina