moderated Web-only group #suggestion

This is a suggestion for a ‘web only’ option for groups. In a web-only group, everybody would essentially be set to either ‘no email’ or ‘special notice’. Everybody would have to access the group via the web in order to send or read messages. Nobody would have access to anybody else’s email address, which would be the main reason to use the feature. I haven’t thought this through and there may be some flaws in it, but it strikes me as possibly a way to easily implement the long-ago asked-for ‘anonymous group’ idea.