moderated Re: Changing attachment size in a gruoup does not change settings for existing members

Bruce Bowman

On Sat, Sep 22, 2018 at 01:10 PM, D R Stinson wrote:
Photo attachments can be limited by resampling. Go to Settings > Photos > Max Size In Email and set to "Automatically resize photos that are larger than a specific size in emails." There is an option to select a maximum resample size.
Yes, but this is not the same as limiting the size of the attachment in MB. It does nothing to attachments that are not images. And an uncompressed TIFF file can be pretty big even after it's been rescaled. Ask me how I know.

Bruce