moderated Re: Changing attachment size in a gruoup does not change settings for existing members

YT9TP - Pedja

Default Sub Settings are applied only to new subscribers, and can subsequently be overridden in their individual Subscription.
On that basis, it's appropriate that your recent change should not affect existing subscriptions.
Ok, it is clear now. I admit i did not thoroughly look for option description as I assumed that it limits size of incoming messages not outgoing.

There is no setting to limit the size of an attachment your group will accept.
I am very surprised to hear that. I have posted message to GMF to ask people to support request that such option is added. Turning moderation just for case that someone might go south and send attachment bomb to the group is not practilcal.