moderated Re: Changing attachment size in a gruoup does not change settings for existing members

Right. That’s what I had in mind in thinking ‘attachments.’ You and Bruce are correct.

On Sep 22, 2018, at 10:10 AM, D R Stinson <dano@mt.net> wrote:

Photo attachments can be limited by resampling. Go to Settings > Photos > Max Size In Email and set to "Automatically resize photos that are larger than a specific size in emails." There is an option to select a maximum resample size.

Dano

On Sat, Sep 22, 2018 at 11:34 AM, J_Catlady wrote:

Since messages can be rejected based on too large of an attachment...

They can't.

Bruce