moderated Re: Groups.io Message Editor #suggestion

On Fri, Sep 21, 2018 at 02:55 PM, Toby Kraft wrote:
Problem solved.
Right. And neither one of those needs to be masked. Obviously, the group address does not need masking. And the private address will be seen, in its entirety, at the request of the sender if they check "bcc me," so masking it is pointless as well.