moderated Re: Groups.io Message Editor #suggestion

On Fri, Sep 21, 2018 at 02:16 PM, Jim Higgins wrote:
It's not like refusing this feature request does anything of any real consequence in the realm of security.
True. But security is not my complaint about it. It's allowing users to pick and choose whom they send group messages to that's my complaint. (That and displaying 20 K masked email addresses. ;)