moderated Re: Groups.io Message Editor #suggestion

On Fri, Sep 21, 2018 at 02:16 PM, Jim Higgins wrote:
It's addressed to the group and Groups.io manages the detailed distribution behind the scenes.
Of course. But it was my impression that you were asking the message compose space to display all the email addresses (masked) of everyone the message would go to. Perhaps I misunderstood your ask, but you emphasized "masked." Why would groups.io have to mask the group's own address? So it seemed to me you are, or were, requesting that all the email addresses that the message would eventually go to be shown. If, OTOH, you're just requesting this for private replies, I have no objection, as I've said.