moderated Re: Groups.io Message Editor #suggestion

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

Jim,

          It is your original proposal that's senseless.

          On Groups.io, as in any groups software that has a forum interface, your Reply goes back out to the group as the group is formed.  I will admit that I have never used a "Reply to sender" group, but if that's what I'm on I have no reason to believe, if I hit "Reply to Group" under the forums interface that, in that case, it means it will go back to the Sender.

          All of this is, and should be, managed behind the scenes by the group software.  I cannot fathom what your issue is.  You seem to keep proposing solutions in search of problems that don't exist and never have existed.