moderated Re: Groups.io Message Editor #suggestion

Jim Higgins

Received from J_Catlady at 9/21/2018 03:36 PM UTC:

Are you really proposing to display all 3,000+ or 20,000+ email addresses in those kinds of large groups??? I guess there would be ways of doing it without hogging the screen. But I'm not crazy about the idea, for many reasons. I do think showing the address in the case of private replies would be very helpful.

Aw c'mon! ;-)

Do you really think that when composing a reply that that reply is addressed directly to 3,000+ or 20,000+ individual subscriber addresses? Not likely. It's addressed to the group and Groups.io manages the detailed distribution behind the scenes.

Jim H