moderated Re: Groups.io Message Editor #suggestion

On Fri, Sep 21, 2018 at 01:58 PM, Duane wrote:
How about if the masked email address is all that's shown (non-editable) AND only after you select Private (or it's a Reply-To-Sender group)?  That way you could make sure it's going to the person you expect it to.
That's all great and would solve the problem I mentioned. However, it does not really have to be masked in this case. Once you actually hit "send," you see the complete email address anyway (unmasked) as long as you check "bcc me." So there's no point in masking it in this case, IMO.