moderated Re: Groups.io Message Editor #suggestion

Are you really proposing to display all 3,000+ or 20,000+ email addresses in those kinds of large groups??? I guess there would be ways of doing it without hogging the screen. But I’m not crazy about the idea, for many reasons. I do think showing the address in the case of private replies would be very helpful.

On Sep 21, 2018, at 8:20 AM, Jim Higgins <HigginsJ@sc.rr.com> wrote:

Received from Gerald Boutin at 9/21/2018 02:35 AM UTC:

I am 100% against this idea. It is already too easy for users to harvest other user's email addresses and is not necessary for communication of information.

You didn't read my original feature request very carefully.

I said, "Figleafing in conformance with group settings is OK."

That wouldn't display any more of an email address than is already displayed as the "From:" address in every message we receive.

Jim H