moderated Re: Groups.io Message Editor #suggestion

Jim Higgins

Received from Gerald Boutin at 9/21/2018 02:35 AM UTC:

I am 100% against this idea. It is already too easy for users to harvest other user's email addresses and is not necessary for communication of information.

You didn't read my original feature request very carefully.

I said, "Figleafing in conformance with group settings is OK."

That wouldn't display any more of an email address than is already displayed as the "From:" address in every message we receive.

Jim H