moderated Re: Groups.io Message Editor #suggestion

On Thu, Sep 20, 2018 at 09:54 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
You just see it after sending rather than before, which I find really unhelpful.
In fact, after I've sent any private reply, I immediately look for the bcc afterwards in my inbox (I *always* use the bcc for precisely this reason), anxiously hoping that I sent it to the right person. A couple of times, I haven't. It's currently a real PITA.