moderated Re: Groups.io Message Editor #suggestion

On Thu, Sep 20, 2018 at 07:35 PM, Gerald Boutin wrote:
 It is already too easy for users to harvest other user's email addresses
Even if I agreed with that (which I don't), once you actually send the private reply, if you've checked "bcc me" you automatically see the email address you've sent it to anyway. You just see it after sending rather than before, which I find really unhelpful. Adding the addressee for the writer to view beforehand only adds to convenience and fewer errors, and does nothing to make "harvesting" email addresses easier.