moderated Re: Footer variations in individual emails

All,

I'm putting this topic on moderation; nothing new is coming from the discussion.

Like I said, there are technical limitations to what I can put in a plain text footer. You can certainly reply to sender from the 'View/Reply Online' link. It just takes an extra click of the Private button when replying.

Mark

On Thu, Sep 20, 2018 at 11:42 AM Drew <pubx1@...> wrote:
Yes, there is no Reply-to-Sender footer link on your post. If I want to
reply to you privately I can manually copy & paste your address in the
email headers. Or go through the Group page, as you say.

Not a big deal to me personally. It's just that we can't realistically
tell subscribers to "take it off list" and expect them to comply.

Drew