moderated Re: Footer variations in individual emails

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

On Thu, Sep 20, 2018 at 12:03 PM, Michael Pavan wrote:
I believe Groups.io will be useful to more people/groups and function best, if it can be set to meet all needs rather than pared down to the desires of a few.
I should be free to express my opinions just as much as you are.

That being said, I am not trying to say what a number of people wish to say I am.

I would never term a "one-way group"  a group, but a list, or an "Announcement Cluster."  But that's neither here nor there.

When I say group/forum, I mean what was traditionally meant, a collection of people in multi-way communication.  Hence, my original comments stand in that context.

If folks need and want one-way communication from a central point out to a collection of people managed by a membership roster, more power to them.