moderated Re: Footer variations in individual emails

Frances

So, Drew, the footers for your post don’t have a Reply to Sender link.

No way through email off-list, only through the Group homepage. (Reply, then change reply to Private.)

At least to your post on Beta.

Frances

On Sep 20 18, at 1:30 PM, Drew <pubx1@af2z.net> wrote:

Yes, there is good reason to be able to take a group discussion "off list". Unfortunately, the email mechanism to do so easily (the List-Post header) caused a lot of confusion when it was tried in Groups.io for reasons I don't remember. So, taking a discussion off list means having to manually copy & paste the From field to the To field, etc.

I'm not keen on having additional footer links however.

Drew