moderated Re: Footer variations in individual emails

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

On Thu, Sep 20, 2018 at 11:45 AM, Steve Bass wrote:
I can't imagine what earthly purpose the "Reply to Sender," or "Reply to Moderators," options at the Group Level would have if a group is to function as a group.
I repeat, at the Group Level.  I understand individuals might want to reply to sender.  What triggered me to start all this in the first place is the fact that when one receives a message in plain text format there is no convenient way to actually do just that.

But why you would ever want every response that anyone makes to go back only to the sender, which is what I take setting "Reply to Sender"  at the Group Levelto mean is what I cannot fathom ever doing.