moderated Re: icon for private-reply topics #suggestion

Through a hashtag set to private reply.

But that actually brings up another idea: the ability to set topics to thst directky.

And possible other options: the ability to set other topic attributes directly thst you can now set only via hashtag.

On Sep 20, 2018, at 12:11 AM, Marina <moderatore@biblit.it> wrote:

On Wed, Sep 19, 2018 at 07:33 PM, J_Catlady wrote:

But the
fact that a topic is private-reply only can't be seen until someone tries to
reply.
I didn't even know that it is possible to set a single topic as a private-reply only.
How do you do this?

Marina