moderated Re: Footer variations in individual emails

On Wed, Sep 19, 2018 at 6:01 PM Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:
In my specific case, I swore I remembered the "Reply to Sender" link, whether in full click-through "regalia" in HTML messages, or in label-link pair in plain text, was there.

Plain text messages by definition don't support links. The fact that some things are clickable in a plain text message is purely a function of the email client looking for things that look like URLs and then making them clickable. Mailto links do not work in plain text, which is why plain text footers are different from HTML footers. I could do some work to emulate reply to sender/reply to group functionality through the website for plain text emails, but it's never been the case that that functionality has been in plain text footers.

Thanks,
MarkĀ