moderated Re: Footer variations in individual emails

Bob Bellizzi

My "collecter" is still operating.  I didn't start this topic until I had 1 message of each type from the same person to my test email address
I'm going to wait till I have one or more of each from the same originator to my test subscription before proceeding with this.

I don't think Mark really understands that it isn't the font it's the links that concern us
Links to a particular recipient should be consistent, not vary dependent on the message text format
--

Bob Bellizzi

Founder, Fuchs Friends ®