moderated Re: Footer variations in individual emails

Steve Bass

In Account, Preferences, I'm set to Plain Text and I get the full footer:

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#18375) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe

In my specific case, I swore I remembered the "Reply to Sender" link, whether in full click-through "regalia" in HTML messages, or in label-link pair in plain text, was there.If Mark can give me a way to search my own mail for individual messages from groups.io by either HTML or plain text format I can check to see what I got "way back when," but I could have sworn that the standard link cluster for:  View/Reply Online, Reply to Group, Reply to Sender, Mute this Topic, New Topicwas always presented, whether the mail was in HTML format or Plain Text format.  Maybe I'm wrong, but if it isn't it could be.--