Re: setting to moderate every thread a member starts #suggestion

On second thought maybe I like Gerald's suggested change. It serves to contrast the two statuses very clearly.

On Wed, Sep 19, 2018 at 5:05 PM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

On Wed, Sep 19, 2018 at 04:37 PM, Gerald Boutin wrote:
moderate all messages of every topic this person starts
Since a "moderated topic" is used elsewhere, I would keep it as is and not make this change.