moderated Re: Footer variations in individual emails

Bob,

The 'good footer' email you sent is an HTML email and the 'bad footer' email you sent is a plain text email. If you always want the consistent footers, I suggest changing your group to Force HTML Emails, if you like the HTML footers, or PlainTextOnly if you want the plain text footers.

Mark

On Wed, Sep 19, 2018 at 4:49 PM Bob Bellizzi <cdfexec@...> wrote:
Brian, I just sent Mark at the support email address both the good and the wacky headers.
This time the two differing fonts held true so hopefully that will provide a clue.

--

Bob Bellizzi

Founder, Fuchs Friends ®