Re: setting to moderate every thread a member starts #suggestion

Gerald Boutin <groupsio@...>

On Wed, Sep 19, 2018 at 06:35 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:

I've just added the following two post status overrides:

  • Override: moderate the first message of every topic this person starts
  • Override: moderate all topics started by this person
Assuming my interpretation is correct, might I suggest rewording the second override as follows.

  • Override: moderate the first message of every topic this person starts
  • Override: moderate all messages of every topic this person starts

--
Gerald