moderated Re: Footer variations in individual emails

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

I do not think so, but what would you have me (or anyone) do to test this?

I found this on the NVDA group, and when I went to individual message subscription I never changed between plain text and full-featured.  And checking just now, I can't recall or find how to change between plain text and full featured under Subscription, even looked under Advanced.