moderated Re: Footer variations in individual emails

Is this just a case of some emails being plain text and others being HTML?

On Wed, Sep 19, 2018 at 4:22 PM Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:
Bob,

          Thank heaven someone else is experiencing this.   For the longest time I had never encountered a Groups.io e-mail message that did not have what I call the "standard footer collection" at the bottom.  Suddenly, on at least one group, and possibly more (I only turn on individual messages for testing periods - I use the web interface) it's doing precisely what you describe.

           I have submitted a support ticket on this, and what I copied in as examples is virtually identical to what you've offered here, down to and including the "-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-" as the separator bar.

           Something's going wrong somewhere.