moderated groups.io security

Marvin Hunkin <neilmarvin@...>

Hi. have noticed someone spoofing on a number of groups, I am on, and pretending to be me, or another person, and so, I know groups.io has multiple servers, databases, and multiple redundencies. My question is, how can groups.io better protect security from such people as spoofing, and also hacking the site. So what measures, does mark or the other owners of the site. This is becoming a problem. And did speak to a owner of a group, and the only way to then get rid of the spoofer, which was extreme, on techtalk-chat, was to put the whole group in moderation. And think the owner did find the person who was spoofing, but not an easy process. Any thoughts.

Marvin.