moderated Re: Groups.io survey

Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@...>

I think some of you're missing the point. The point was, that I was using a Mac with voiceover. Which is a screen reader that the blind and visually impaired use in order to read the screen on the computer. This right here, it was white was brought up on GMF about us having our own forum so that we can discuss our own issues pertaining to groups.Io now, I can see everything else just finds it since question number one was unable to be answered because there was no edit field to typing. I was not able to make Google forms act correctly, when trying to type my answer for the question. Everything else was fine. And I think that each and everyone of our opinions is definitely needed here.

On Sep 17, 2018, at 3:39 PM, Sharon Villines via Groups.Io <sharon=sharonvillines.com@groups.io> wrote:

I’m using Mac OS High Sierra and Safari. I had no problem filling in the fields.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
TakomaDC@Groups.io