moderated Re: Groups.io survey

andy t

Hello Mark, I just took the survey but I had a heck of a time using jaws you have to keep playing with the tab and inter key I wouldn’t think there would be any problems but sometime who knows what goes on behind the scenes.

From: main@beta.groups.io <main@beta.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mark Fletcher
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2018 1:53 PM
To: main@beta.groups.io
Subject: Re: [beta] Groups.io survey

Hi Joseph,

On Mon, Sep 17, 2018 at 10:38 AM Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@...> wrote:

Mark, I just tried to take your survey using the latest version of Mac OS what is high Sierra at the moment. Was wondering, why can't we type and numbering for the first question? The answer box has no edit box. There's an edit boxing question where yet but it doesn't let you type in there either. So wondering what might be going on.

Unfortunately I don't have answers for you; I'm just using Google Forms. You're using a screenreader?  I'm surprised there would be issues.