From: main@beta.groups.io <main@beta.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joseph Hudson
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2018 1:38 PM
To: main@beta.groups.io
Subject: Re: [beta] Groups.io survey

Mark, I just tried to take your survey using the latest version of Mac OS
what is high Sierra at the moment. Was wondering, why can't we type and
numbering for the first question? The answer box has no edit box. There's an
edit boxing question where yet but it doesn't let you type in there either.
So wondering what might be going on.
On Sep 17, 2018, at 12:04 PM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

Hi All,

I'm looking for feedback that will help me prioritize feature development,
and have put together a short survey. If you're a Groups.io owner or
moderator, I would appreciate it if you could spend a minute answering it.
Also, please pass this along to other owners/moderators.

https://goo.gl/forms/I9WjqPjnyS472noS2

Thank you!