moderated Re: Groups.io survey

Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@...>

Yes I am using a screen reader something car voiceover. Which is apples screenwriter are iPhones, and MacBook computers would it be a problem to use survey monkey? I know I can fill out this form on survey monkey as I've had no problems with that particular software.

On Sep 17, 2018, at 12:52 PM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

Hi Joseph,
On Mon, Sep 17, 2018 at 10:38 AM Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@twc.com> wrote:
Mark, I just tried to take your survey using the latest version of Mac OS what is high Sierra at the moment. Was wondering, why can't we type and numbering for the first question? The answer box has no edit box. There's an edit boxing question where yet but it doesn't let you type in there either. So wondering what might be going on.

Unfortunately I don't have answers for you; I'm just using Google Forms. You're using a screenreader? I'm surprised there would be issues.