moderated Re: Temporary ban #suggestion

Duane

On Mon, Sep 17, 2018 at 12:36 AM, YT9TP - Pedja wrote:
Temporary banning is actually effective measure to let people know that
they have to behave properly.
For 'problem' users, I put them on moderation and send them the Group Guidelines.  Very effective since their posts won't make it to the group unless I approve them, and I can reject one (or more) with a reason, if I choose to do so.

It is not practical that admin has to manually pay attention when
someone is banned and then manually unban.
I would consider that to be a normal part of a moderator's duties.