moderated Re: Updating existing file in Files #suggestion

YT9TP - Pedja

I agree but I need to have nonchangeable URL as this links may be posted in lots of places and it is not possible not practical to track and update them with each file update.

In WordPress site, which I maintain, I have download plugin that allows me to use fixed download link but when accessed it redirects to file name that contains version information. That provides me the best of both: fixed download link and file is saved containing versioned name.