moderated Re: Subfolders for photo albums requested

Toby Kraft

Victoria,
No, images in a database are not attachments.  Attachments refers to files (of any type) attached to messages.  The Database is independent of the Messages.
A database would be much more flexible than folders/subfolders.  If you want to look into using a database, we can help if we know more about how you see the images organized.  That discussion should be a new thread in Group Managers Forum.  (or perhaps privately with Drew or myself)
As far as adding a new feature to Photos to allow subfolders, that's a good suggestion.  Mark reviews this forum and may add that to his feature list for the site.
Thanks
Toby