moderated Re: Subfolders for photo albums requested

Drew

FWIW, Group.io's database tables can be useful for compiling image catalogs. Images can be sorted by column categories. Pretty easy to construct. See example attached.

Drew

On 09/12/18 09:12, Victoria via Groups.Io wrote:
I would like to urge this request: We are a veterinary issues group and have photos documenting diseases and their healing
processes. This helps members recognizing and diagnosing certain issues but also to encourage them in order not to give up so
quickly. It would be extremely helpful if from each photo album representing a special type of illness we could create sub-folders
in order to document various cases and their development.
Victoria