moderated Direct Add in a Subgroup

Mark,

Relating to the request for consolidation of "You've been added" messages, https://beta.groups.io/g/main/topic/25505140

I'd like:

1) To suppress the subgroup notice altogether, or have the option to suppress it. The people being Direct Added to a subgroup are perforce already members of the primary group. If I want them to be notified about the subgroup I can turn on a Welcome notice for it.

2) A bulk Direct-Add ability. Rather than checking hundreds of boxes (and double-checking that I got just the right ones) it would be easier for me to copy a column of email addresses from excel to identify the members who signed up for the additional activity represented by the subgroup. Any email address that isn't already a subscriber to the primary group should be skipped, and reported to me as having not been added.

Shal