moderated Re: send user copy of web-posted message if moderated #suggestion

My poor choice of words as well. I meant the box should either always be checked as the default or always unchecked as the default.

On Sep 11, 2018, at 3:34 PM, Shal Farley <shals2nd@...> wrote:

J,

Shal, I don’t see it as overelaborate but I do see it as potentially confusing to users if the box appears and disappears without their knowing why.

Eeep. Pardon my poor choice of words.

I meant that the default state should be checked or not, the box should always appear.

Shal