moderated Re: send user copy of web-posted message if moderated #suggestion

Shal, I don’t see it as overelaborate but I do see it as potentially confusing to users if the box appears and disappears without their knowing why. Maybe the default should just be unchecked no matter what and let users decide each time.

On Sep 11, 2018, at 3:06 PM, Shal Farley <shals2nd@...> wrote:

Linda,

Both of my groups are actively moderated. Considering that you are requesting this for web-posters, who typically do not prefer email, this would be all right ONLY if members could opt-out of the extra mail.

Hmm... So maybe the default state of that checkbox should be be "On" only if the member is Individual Messages AND the message would be moderated (for any cause). This may be starting to get a little overelaborate.

Shal