moderated Re: send user copy of web-posted message if moderated #suggestion

On Tue, Sep 11, 2018 at 10:51 AM, Shal Farley wrote:
Perhaps it could be checked by default in that case.
Shal, I think that's the best of both worlds. Provide the box and check it automatically by default (the person could still uncheck it) if the person, thread, or group is moderated.