moderated Re: send user copy of web-posted message if moderated #suggestion

Michael, yes, I realized that belatedly. 😊

On Sep 11, 2018, at 10:49 AM, Michael Pavan <michaelpavan@comcast.net> wrote:

On Sep 11, 2018, at 1:45 PM, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm talking about when someone posts from the web.
That’s why I wrote:
Unfortunately, not all online forms that I fill out (or send a message from) have the option for me to receive a copy. I wish they did, that would be user-friendly.

(Posting from the web = sending a message from an online form)