moderated Re: send user copy of web-posted message if moderated #suggestion

Shal,
I was thinking more along the lines of the bcc. However, I also see advantages to having it be automatic, especially in an unmoderated group. In the case today, I hadn’t noticed the thread was moderated and would not have thought to check a bcc me box.

On Sep 11, 2018, at 10:51 AM, Shal Farley <shals2nd@...> wrote:

J,

It would be convenient to somehow(?) email users a copy of their moderated message when sent by web rather than email, similarly to how moderators get an emailed copy of a pending message.

I like that idea. Private replies already have the BCC Me checkbox, regular replies could too.

Or are you thinking it should be sent automatically if the message will be moderated? Perhaps it could be checked by default in that case.

Shal